HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
If you write good articles you may submit them to be included in future updates of Brokencodes. You can submit your article by sending them to .Please make sure to enter subject line as ART:YOUR ARTICLE TITLE.Spam filters are enabled.So emails with other subject lines will be deleted automatically.ADVANTAGES OF SUBMITTING ARTICLES
1. Free Advertising and links:- Inside your resource box at the bottom of your article you can put links to your site this means free advertising and links to your site.
2.Targetted Traffic to your site:- Those who read your article will be tempted to follow your link and visit your site if your article is a good one.Those who click through your site are already interested in what you have to offer.They have read your article and are looking for more information on your site.
3. Automated syndication of your content:- your article will reach all those people who have subscribed to Brokencodes Via Email or their favourite feed reader.And your articles will reach all those sites using Brokencodes Feed for syndicated content.
4. Get recognised as an expert:- By writing articles on a chosen subject you are demonstrating your expertise in that particular area.By writing and submiting articles you are building your reputation as an expert in your chosen field. GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING ARTICLES
1. Your Article must fit in one of the categories of discussion in this site.you can see a list various categories on the sidebar.
2. You must be the sole author and owner of the article and must have the full power,authority and rights for sending the content for publication on this site.Sending the content for publication on this site must not violate the rights of a thirds person or party, including but not limited to, Copyrights,Patents,Trademarks or other Proprietary rights.
3. The content in your article must be based on true facts and diligent research.
4. Your article should not contain any affiliate links or any links to viruses,worms,trojans,or any malwares.
5. Only one active link is allowed in your article body.Number of links in your "Author's bio" must not exceed two.
6. While sending your article please include a "Bio" of yourself with your article.This can contain details like your field of expertise,experince,website or company address,email address etc.These will be used for the "About the author" at the bottom of your article.
7. Articles which looks like entirely commercial,press releases,advertisement,or excessively self promotional will not be published.
8. Your article must have proper english,spelling,grammar and sentance structure.
9. We do not allow your company name, website or email address as author name.
10. Only those articles reviewed and flagged as "Positive" by the editor will be published.Upon publishing,you may get a notification via email.