Blogging is currently in full swing. Millions of people around the world are blogging on every subject from their personal lives, their jobs, their kids, to business and internet marketing. With so much time and effort dedicated to the endeavor, savvy individuals have chosen to squeeze the blood out of the rock and get the absolute most that they can out of their blogs. This includes monetizing them. Monetizing is both smart and lucrative. Here are the 10 essentials to creating a blog that pulls in money like a magnet.
1. Find a Hot & Current Topic and Stick To It: When you choose a topic, make sure to find one that will be of much interest to many people. If you want your blogs to inspire a good response, select a hot topic. Also, remember the contents of your blog shouldn't be all over the place. Stick to a general theme, so that your readers know what to expect from you.
2. Be Informative: Provide good information. If you have a blog that features jokes, make sure that you provide your reader with plenty of jokes. The point is, you want your reader to come to your blog often and stay there. Make your blog "sticky" by providing your readership with information he/she doesn't believe they can get anywhere else, or at least wouldn't enjoy getting it anywhere else as much. Be sure that your blog has plenty of content and substance. Don't waste people's time.
6. Blog Frequently: Update your blog frequently an on a schedule if possible. Your readers need to know when to expect new information from you. It is also important because search engines tend to spider websites at regular intervals.
7. Create Catchy Blog Subjects: Catchy subjects will encourage your readers to click on and read your posts . Get them excited and ready to tune in.
8. Spell Check and Proof Read: Check your blog thoroughly for any mistakes. Don't embarrass yourself and lose your credibility by creating blog entries that are full of errors or that are poorly written.
9. Utilize the Power of RSS Feeds to Multiply the Effect of Your Blogs: Your blog's content should be included in an RSS feed to increase readership and distribution.
10. Create Seductive Titles: This is important not only for your readers, but also for the search engines. Search engines typically spider the titles. Relevant and catchy titles grab your potential reader's attention.
Follow these 10 simple steps and turn your blog into a money sucking machine.
About the author:Roxanne Manning.Looking for ways to bring hoards of laser targeted traffic to your blog for free? Discover these tricks to making hundreds of dollars per day using free blogs. Click Here:Make Money With Blogs